Monday, March 1, 2010

Laughter

(Get yours on Amazon)

I am reading the above book, The Laughing Classroom, with the book club at school. In an effort to break up the "seriousness" of my kindergarten classroom, we took a few moments to share some "Knock, Knock" jokes.

Student 1: Knock, knock. Who's there? A tree. A tree who? A tree wearing pants!! hahahahahaha!!!

Student 2: Knock, knock. Who's there? Peas. Peas who? Peas that are wearing shorts! hahahaha!!

Student 3: Knock, knock. Who's there? A man. A man who? A man who's got pajamas on and sleeping at school! hahahahahaha!!! (This was my favorite because it was pajama day, and this student just thought it was hilarious. I  could picture his surprise that morning when his mother told him to get dressed for school and handed him pajamas.)

Student 4: Knock, knock. Who's there? Big mama! Big mama who? Big mama got jam!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Kindergarteners really know how to tell a good joke! : P   They had me rolling, because they were laughing so hard at the silliest stuff. They loved it and always ask for more.




4 comments:

  1. So glad to have found you Alicia! I am a kindergarten teacher in NC. I would love to keep in touch and perhaps share ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found me, too! I'm excited to find another kindergarten teacher blogger - and one that has so much experience! =) I will definitely keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you now too Alicia! Anything you need sweet lady, you just let me know. I would love to help in any way I can. I would be happy to share my materials with you as well. I was disappointed that my daughter did not want to go into teaching...but she is a business major.

    Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My second (only to my husband) follower! I look forward to the help and reading your posts. Tomorrow will be surely be a fabulous Friday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete